Monday, January 24, 2011

Paintball on the 16th of Jan.. First paintball session of the new year..


Played against the well-established Team Contract Killers. Got owned pretty much all of the time.. My mind was pretty much set on playing mid. But i was tasked to play snake.


So it took some readjustment since i haven't played snake in a very long time.. I tried to apply laning out my mirror then moving it into the snake.


But Sham, a very good snake player, got into the snake on the break. and pretty much controlled the snake. I don't know who the snake back was, but he laned the snake quite well. and there was no chance of me getting in.


heck. i never made it into the snake for both the games i played...


observation: For RD field, get into the snake fast and move up fast too. That's a good lesson for me. To move up the snake faster.


Off the break, run and dive into the snake..

No comments:

Post a Comment